Thai Broken Rice
100% Broken White Rice
Wonnapob’s Super A One Rice is the Broken White Rice A1 Super. It is the Broken Rice, during the milling process who shape remains intact. A grain of broken rice gives a low fiber texture and low nutrient level. The price is affordable while retaining its high energy content. Typically, the rice is good for cooking porridge or rice congee.
1kg bag is a durable portable package with a see-through material. It is suitable for small families or small rice consumption, which prefers not to stock too much at home.
PET plastic (Polyethylene terephthalate) is used for 5 kg packaging. PET is globally recognized as a safe, recyclable packaging material. Ziplock is designed for 5 kg packaging as well which is good for rice preserving and recycling bags
Gravure printed multi layer polypropylene bags for 10 kg packages. The high quality photographic print and laminate with BOPP Film which is based on customer requirements. It is the best to keep dried food and prevent rice from moisture.
PE Bag (Polyethylene) is primary used in packaging. PE bags also provide the following benefits: high quality packaging, quick lead times in manufacturing, a variety of printing options, approved for FDA use, excellent moisture protection and flexibility in size, colors and style.
Releases energy from
Factor in energy
Prix CSR-DIW Award
Prix Prime Minister's Industry Award
Prix Corperate Excellence Award
Great Choice For Thai Broken Rice Rice Porridge with Pork
- 300 grams minced pork
- 100 grams pork liver, scalded until cooked and cut into well pieces
- 200 grams pig chitterling
- 1 cup Super A-one rice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped ginger
- 50 grams scallion, chopped
- 50 grams coriander leave, chopped
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoning sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 cups soup
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- In a big bowl, mix together minced pork, garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce ( 2 tbsps ), seasoning sauce and corn starch. Knead until mixed thoroughly. Let marinate for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Heat water in a pot over low heat. Add broken rice and bring it to boil with low heat, keep stirring until soft and cooked.
- Transfer the cooked rice to another pot. Add prepared soup and heat it over medium heat. Wait until boiling then add marinated pork and pork liver.
- Wait until the pork is nearly cooked, season with soy sauce ( 2 tbsps ). Crack egg into the pot ( if you want ). Boil until the pork, liver and egg are thoroughly cooked. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Spinkle with chopped scallion, coriander leaves and ginger. Serve immediately with crispy rice noodle or bread.
How to cook rice
Wonnapob provides and supplies the best "vitamin enriched rice products" through our up-to-date automatic rice processing equipments. Our products are GMO free , healthy, and safe for the environment.