Thai Jasmine Brown Rice
100% Long Grain Brown Rice
Thai Jasmine Brown Rice, also known as Brown Thai Fragrant Rice, grows in Central provinces of Thailand. When cooked, they yield tender texture with mild, chewier, nutty flavour and distinct aroma. It is rich in nutrients and fibre, which aids digestion and good for health.
1kg bag is a durable portable package with a see-through material. It is suitable for small families or small rice consumption, which prefers not to stock too much at home.
PET plastic (Polyethylene terephthalate) is used for 5 kg packaging. PET is globally recognized as a safe, recyclable packaging material. Ziplock is designed for 5 kg packaging as well which is good for rice preserving and recycling bags
Gravure printed multi layer polypropylene bags for 10 kg packages. The high quality photographic print and laminate with BOPP Film which is based on customer requirements. It is the best to keep dried food and prevent rice from moisture.
PE Bag (Polyethylene) is primary used in packaging. PE bags also provide the following benefits: high quality packaging, quick lead times in manufacturing, a variety of printing options, approved for FDA use, excellent moisture protection and flexibility in size, colors and style.
Releases energy from
Contributes to an
increase in fecal bulk
and stimulates the
Prix CSR-DIW Award
Prix Prime Minister's Industry Award
Prix Corperate Excellence Award
Great Choice For Thai Jasmine Brown Rice Salmon Steak
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 cup baby corn, drained and cut into pieces
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cub of broccoli
- Heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir onions and cook for one minute. Stir in garlic and ginger, and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in tofu, and cook until golden brown
- Stir in carrots, bell pepper, broccoli, mushroom, and baby corn, cooking for 2 minutes then remove from heat.
- Add all seasonings and bring to a simmer, until the sauce is thickened. Serve with hot Jasmine Brown Rice.
How to cook rice
Wonnapob provides and supplies the best "vitamin enriched rice products" through our up-to-date automatic rice processing equipments. Our products are GMO free , healthy, and safe for the environment.