Thai White Rice
100% Long Grain White Rice
Frangipani Rice or the long grain Thai White Rice grows all over Thailand. It can be in indigenous form or in strains that have been carefully selected and harvested with special techniques. With such outstanding qualities of being soft and fluffy, the rice should be consumed instantly otherwise it will harden over time. Frangipani Rice is best for fried rice recipes and scrumptious if served with soup or curry.
1kg bag is a durable portable package with a see-through material. It is suitable for small families or small rice consumption, which prefers not to stock too much at home.
PET plastic (Polyethylene terephthalate) is used for 5 kg packaging. PET is globally recognized as a safe, recyclable packaging material. Ziplock is designed for 5 kg packaging as well which is good for rice preserving and recycling bags
Gravure printed multi layer polypropylene bags for 10, 15 and 25 kg packages. The high quality photographic print and laminate with BOPP Film which is based on customer requirements. It is the best to keep dried food and prevent rice from moisture.
PE Bag (Polyethylene) is primary used in packaging. PE bags also provide the following benefits: high quality packaging, quick lead times in manufacturing, a variety of printing options, approved for FDA use, excellent moisture protection and flexibility in size, colors and style.
Releases energy from
Factor in energy
Prix CSR-DIW Award
Prix Prime Minister's Industry Award
Prix Corperate Excellence Award
Great Choice For Thai White Rice Vitamin Enriched Thai Basil Chicken with Fried Egg
- 1 egg
- 250 grams diced chicken
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsbp chopped chilies
- 1 handful Thai basil leaves
- 1 tsp soy sauce and sugar
- 1 tbsp oyster sacue and fish sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, brake the egg and fry until it's crisp on the bottom, then transfer into a plate
- Add garlic and chilies, fry until fragrant then add chicken stirring constantly
- Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar, and soy sauce, stirring well
- Add basil leaves and oyster sauce, toss everything together
- Turn off the heast and transfer in the plate immediately and it will be ready to serve with rice
How to cook rice
Wonnapob provides and supplies the best "vitamin enriched rice products" through our up-to-date automatic rice processing equipments. Our products are GMO free , healthy, and safe for the environment.