How to cook rice
Great Choice For Star Rice
Thai Style Pork Omelettes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 250 grams ground pork
- 1 tomato, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup oil
- Dipping sauce(chopped chili fish sauce, chili sauce, or tomato sauce)
- Coriander leaves (for garnishing)
- In a medium-sized bowl, add beaten egg, onion, ground pork, tomato, fish sauce and soy sauce. Stir untill all ingredients mixed well.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. then pour in the egg mixture. Fry until golden brown ( about 2 minutes on each side).
- Transfer the omelette to a plate. Garnish on top with coriander leaves and fresh vegetables (cucumber, tomato, etc.) Serve immediately with dipping sauce and hot steamed star rice.