How to cook rice
Great Choice For Frangipani Rice
Thai Fried Rice with Crab
- 1 cup steamed rice
- 1/4 cup crab meat
- 1/4 onion, sliced thinly
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Cucumber, lemon (halve), scallion for serving with fried rice
- Tomato, sliced (for serving with fried rice)
- Cooking oil
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until golden and aromatic. Then add egg and stir until nearly done.
- Turn up to high heat. Add steamed rice, onion, crab meat and chopped scallion.
- Season with soy sauce, seasoning sauce, and sugar. Stir until all ingredients mixed well, Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with ground pepper. Serve immediately with tomato, cucumber, lemon and chopped chili.